The Cooper Motor Corporation (U) LTD
Deadline of this Job:
not later than Friday, 21st January 2017.
We are currently looking for competent persons to ﬁll the following vacancies that exist in our company.
BRAND MANAGER - FORD
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Brand Manager - Ford will;
- Manage inventory of booked cars.
- Constantly ensure growth of Customer Base
- Ensure and must achievement of set target budget
- Do proper planning of sales and marketing activities from initiation to execution together with the Sales 8: Marketing Coordinator.
- Ensure implementation of QHSE management systems and SOPs in your area of responsibility
- Ensure customer/associate engagement is enhanced and that customer complaints are resolved through taking necessary actions
- Train and develop all the reporting staff (Sales Executives)
- Ensure implementation of sales policies
- Prepare end month reports, SSOP & market trends reports
- Initiate ford market growth plan in the country
An ideal candidate must;
- Have a degree in Business Administration with a bias in Marketing or any other related ﬁeld
- Have 1 0-1 2 years’ experience in sales, preferably automobiles, of which at least 3 years should have been in Fleet sales in a managerial position
- Must have worked in motor trade for not less than ﬁve years
- Be computer literate
- Should be creative and innovative
- Possess good communication and public relations skills
Job application procedure
If you meet the above criterion, drop your application, CV and copies of academic document to the office of Human Resource and Administration Manager or by email to email@example.com not later than Friday, 21st January 2017. If you are sending by email, the position should be the subject your email All application: should be addressed to; The Human Resource and Administration Manager CMC Uganda Limited, CMC Building Kataﬁma Loop, Nakawa. H P.O. Box 2169, Kampala.