- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
20th April 2019
Date Posted: 12th April 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: UGX , Value: 1500000 , Minimum: 1050000 , Maximum: 4500000 , Period: MONTH
We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. We are looking for technical experts in the following ﬁelds:
• Local Governance Accountability
• Policy Reform in Governance, Inter-governmental Finance, and Tax Planning
• Public Financial Management
• Civil Society/Community-based
• Organizations Engagement
• Private Sector Engagement and public private partnerships
• Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
• Service Delivery
• Procurement and Auditing
• Organizational Capacity Building
• Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
• Youth and Citizenship Participation
• Grants Management
• Communications and Public Outreach.
Qualiﬁed candidates will have extensive experience in:
• Master’s degree in relevant ﬁeld preferred;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
• Experience in and knowledge of Ugandan local governance engagement strongly preferred; '
• Fluency in written and spoken English required;
• Demonstrated experience working closely with and supporting governments.
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and Integrity
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should electronically submit a cover letter and CV to https://chemonicsesaf.formstack.com/forms/chemonics-uganda by April 20, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.