- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
7 Project Directors
Pentecostal Assemblies of God Churches
Deadline of this Job:
25th February 2019
Date Posted: 11th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Trinity Churches in Nakapiripirit, Pentecostal Assemblies of God Churches in Nakapiripirit, Baptist Churches in Moroto, Worship Centre Churches in Moroto, and Namalu and Lorengedwat church of Uganda churches in Nakapiripirit and Nabilatuk districts respectively, jointly announce the availability of ministry opportunities (Job vacancies) in child Ministry in the following position:
Position: 7 Project Directors
The Project Director is the team leader of the project staff. He/She is expected to offer knowledge, guidance and technical skills to children, project committee, parents, fellow project workers and church leadership in areas of Spiritual development, project planning and budgeting, comprehensive Health Care, social and skills development and academic advancement.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is a strong Christian witness.
• Serves as an advocate for children and their Care givers who live in poverty and are not able to speak for themselves.
• Directs the day to day running of the activities of the project for effective implementation of the programme.
• Assists the overseer in implementing standards of the partnership agreement as the lead technical staff within the partnership.
• Maintains books of accounts and prepare project financial reports.
• Prepares and submits reports to the church leadership and Compassion as a means to monitor and evaluate the programme.
• Motivate and encourage the church in mobilizing resources that can provide sound learning opportunities for children in all areas of child development in order to prevent creating a dependency syndrome.
• Discharge such other duties as assigned by the appointing authority and Compassion office.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Must be a mature born again Christian with a sound testimony willing to be an active minister in the local church where he/she is posted.
• Must have good interpersonal skills, a team builder and willing to take the initiative.
• If married, should avail a married Christian Certificate from a recognized Christian Church validated to conduct marriage by the laws of Uganda.
• Must have computer skills.
• Experience and current knowledge of HIV/AIDS intervention is desirable.
• Customer service orientation.
• Working ability to apply and adapt established accounting procedures to a variety of accounting transactions, problems and situations.
• Good written communication skills and strong verbal communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in Ngakarimojong is an added advantage.
• Skills in project planning and management will be an added advantage.
• Formal training in counseling and Child Development will also be an added advantage.
• Previous supervisory experience desired.
• Ability to learn and is innovative.
• Age: 25 – 40
A minimum degree in Development studies, Social work, Education, Child Development and Children’s Ministry, Business Studies, Social Sciences, Community Psychology and Theology.
Job application procedure
The interested applicants should hand deliver their applications to: The Diocesan Development Coordinator, Church of Uganda Karamoja Diocese, Along Lia Street, Behind Moroto Post Office, P. O. BOX 44, Moroto, Uganda.