- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Uganda Golf Club
Deadline of this Job:
15th December 2019
Date Posted: Monday, December 02, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uganda Golf Club is the home of golf in Uganda, located in the heart of Kampala City.The course offers a wonderful experience to both members and vistors.ln order to better their service UGC is seeking to recruit qualified and highly motivated employees to ﬁll the various position below and more jobs as advertised on the Uganda Golf Club webiste: www.ugandagolfclub.com
Job Ref: Admin
Title: Administration Assistant
Reports to: Club Manager
Job purpose: The Primary duties of the Club Administrator include assisting in daily administrative workflow for the executive team, providing a congenial atmosphere for all Club members and visitors and providing support to the Club Manager..
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management Committee, colleagues, members and visitors
• Contribute to the overall achievement of the Uganda Golf Club Strategy.
• To handle all the secretarial requirements of the club.
• Provide support to the Golf Club Manager, including answering phone calls, responding to Emails/letters, and booking meeting venues and making necessary arrangements.
• Provide general support to visitors including greeting them as they arrive and depart, providing directions and answering general inquires.
• Manage Club’s main email address. Forward inquires to appropriate personnel, screen emails, respond to general inquires.
• Assist in arranging, coordinating g and managing member, staff and vendor events.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Assist in maintenance of memberdatabase and other contact lists.
• Distribute updates to staff on a monthly basis ~
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
• Carryout miscellaneous administrative tasks such as assisting with member mailings, social media pages
• Supporting affiliated golf clubs answering club enquiries and, where necessary and appropriate, directing clubs to available resources and other expert bodies.
• Attend and contribute to joint Handicapping and Course Rating/Golf Course Committee meetings, contributing and providing administration support, as required.
• Sit in for the manager when absent to run the daily operations of the club.
• Handle club memberships and share the updated records promptly.
Education, Technical skills, knowledge and experience:
• A Degree in Secretarial studies or its equivalent.
• Knowledge of office management/administrative support practices and procedures. Skilled in preparing
• And maintaining accurate records, reports and files.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management, employees.
• And customers/vendors of diverse populations.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: University degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit updated Cvs and cover letters to the Reception of Uganda Golf Club before 15th December 2019, addressed to HR Uganda Golf.