100 Branch Technical Officers
SolarNow Services (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20th January 2018
Arua, Gulu, Kapchorwa, Mukono, Kampala, Masindi, Hoima, Kiboga, Luweero, Lira, Soroti, Mbale, Kayunga, Mbarara, Ishaka, Kasese, Fortportal, Mubende, Bundibugyo, Rukungiri, Kumi, Tororo, Jinja, Mpigi, Masaka, Kyotera, Lyantonde, Rushere, Ibanda, Ntungamo, Iganga, Kagadi, Kotido, Kamuli, Mityana, Kitgum, Nebbi, Koboko, Isingiro, Kamwenge, Kaberamaido, Abim, Bukwo, Moroto, Kanungu and Sembabule.
Our company aims to be client centric and a leading brand. In Sales we transform the lives of satisfied clients with motivated professional staff. We target the right persons, with the right product, at the right place with the right message. Our message follows our economic and aspirational brand personality: make money and power your life!
Motivation: By adhering to our values: having fun, being the client, being passionate & doing the right thing, which -being the duty of us all! - leads to a pleasant work environment
- Satisfaction: By excellent client care: we distinguish ourselves from others because of our service level to clients, so you represent our company and therefore you act accordingly
- Quality: By offering quality work we only transform lives with long-lasting systems and superb services both technical and credit wise
Technical: Execute independently installations, services, recoveries (demand notice and repossession) and site surveys as per the technical and credit guidelines of the company
- Finances: Use the Accountability Form to plan and handle expenditures of activities within the assigned budget.
Budget is linked to activities’ CFT.
- HR moves: You have the right to develop your own Personal Development Plan (on Activity Form).
- SAS: You have personal access right to SAS to book and edit Sales and Credit information.
- Installations: Install solar systems according to the quality standards of solarnow and don’t forget
- Services: Execute on directives to - handle service cases
- Monitoring: Execute on directives to: deliver a demand notice and to do repossessions.
- Site Surveys: Do site surveys for your sales colleagues when needed asap
The potential applicant should have the following requirements.
- Good and consistent performance record.
- Highly motivated and passionate about work.
- Pay keen attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication & reporting skills.
- Team player / People Management skills.
- Computer literacy. Word &Excel.
- Minimum Academic qualifications is a Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution of learning.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates can send their motivation letter and CV to email@example.com