- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Business Development Manager
Jobs at:Interface Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
11th October 2019
Date Posted: Monday, September 30, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About us: Interface Consulting is a management, technology and development, consulting ﬁrm based in Kampala, Uganda with an integrated approach of these capacities in our work. Established in 2003, interface has delivered over 60 complex projects working in international and multidisciplinary expert teams on infrastructure and capacity development projects in the East and Southern African Region. Our work includes the design of integrated infrastructure programmes and projects and associated ﬁnancing mechanisms, implementation oversight, monitoring and evaluation. For more information, please visit our website at www.interface.co.ug
The position: Interface is seeking to recruit a Business Manager to coordinate back ofﬁce operations and our internal projects that are aimed at improving efficiency of our business operations and internal processes. The Business Manager will report to the Managing Director .
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop intraofﬁce communication protocols
• Streamline administrative procedures, inventory control and people management
• Manage HR function and employee life cycle, design HR policies and procedures, resourcing, performance management, training and development, employee relations and beneﬁts.
• Develop business proposals and manage the research/ ﬁeld teams
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord for timely closure
• Manage contract and pricing with ofﬁce vendors, service providers and ofﬁce lease
• Draw and manage office budgets and ﬁnancial reporting
• Develop and maintain procedures/oﬁice administrative and lT systems
• Attend business meetings with senior management
• Manage the social media channels
Master's degree in Business Administration, ﬁnance and or any other business-related degree. 5 years’ experience in similar role with proven track record of managing a busy office. Knowledge of project management and strong ﬁnance background added advantage.
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
• Excellent communication and strong decision making
• Excellent relationship management for interaction with stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and creative with ability to work to deadlines and solve problems respectively
• Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
• Experienced in handling a wide range of project support related tasks and able to work independently with no supervision.
• Well organized, ﬂexible and enjoy the management challenges of supporting an ofﬁce of diverse people.
Job Education Requirements: Master's degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
Qualiﬁed and interested applicants should deliver their applications to:
PIot.64 Kanjokya Street, Kololo - Kamwokya