- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Country Manager, Africa Expansion
Reckitt Benckiser Limited ( RB )
Deadline of this Job:
26th April 2019
Date Posted: 12th April 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: UGX , Value: 4500000 , Minimum: 3150000 , Maximum: 13500000 , Period: MONTH
Reckitt Benckiser Limited ( RB ),a global consumer goods leader in health, hygiene and home care categories with a purpose of helping people live healthier lives is seeking to recruit an
experienced business leader to fill the position of Country Manager, Africa Expansion
This position will be based in Uganda and responsible for driving RB’s Africa expansion strategy..
• Provide strategic leadership in driving business execution and growth across the country through leading of the annual business forecasts, budgeting and planning processes; .
• Manage RB’s country business and ﬁnancial performance through delivery of the set business goals including enhancement of gross margin, in-market sales, net revenue targets and managing
• implement and drive in-country compliance with existing channel programs and identify future channel opportunities to expand RB’s market share;
• Lead distributor partner management in accordance with their contractual obligations and RB’s distributor pricing and supply chain quality requirements;
• Lead sales generation through forecasting company sales in alignment with the brand/trade activity calendars and business environment;
• Lead the periodic preparation and timely submission of ﬁnancial and management reports;
• Represent RB at respective stakeholder engagements within the country; and
• Manage and develop the RB country team and excellent staff engagement through performance management, team coaching and mentoring.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related ﬁeld from a recognized University; organisation;
• Good ﬁnancial management knowledge and experience;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and marketing skills;
• At least 13 years working experience in a fast moving consumer goods organization similar to RB. Five (5) of these years should have been spent in a Senior Management position in a similar
• Demonstrable evidence of designing and successfully implementing country market expansion strategies;
• Demonstrable experience in growing businesses through innovation in tough markets;
• Demonstrable evidence of organizational leadership and staff management skills within a fast changing organization
Job application procedure
lf you believe you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including, copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including, (among others) details of your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three referees (3) familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
To be considered, please send your application to the email below:
Closing date: 26 April, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted