- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Deadline of this Job:
18th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish international aid organization. We operate in 14 countries, where the needs are dire. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our work is based on rights, which means that our operations are guided by equality, non-discrimination and responsibility. FCA has received funds from Education Cannot Wait, European Union, UNHCR and UNICEF to implement projects in Bidibidi, Rwamwanja and Kyaka ll Refugee Settlements. FCA is now looking for competent persons to ﬁll vacant multiple positions below.
Reports to: Area Manager - Arua
Primary Purpose: Overall responsibility is to support the M&E Officer in data collection and analysis.
Tasks and Duties
• Collect and tabulate project data for education and livelihood sedors
• Visit the ﬁeld and collect case studies, stories, failures and bring them to the attention of Management
• Adapt and develop monitoring tools and visit all activities to check on progress and otter support and direction in line with the program strategic plan and report on the quality and implemented services.
• Prepares and updates the program reporting calendar/schedule
• Use the information collected to assist in the production and timely submission of internal and external data templates and reports
• in collaboration with the project Manager responds to donor inquiries and questions '
• Undertake data cleaning and prepare necessary reports and updates and determine the information requirements of the project
• Regularly update the project information needs and answer any data queries from time to time
• Regularly takes photos in all activity proceedings including meetings, big gatherings, and events and process the same for end users.
• Manage the data base of the project and ensure that it is routinely updated
• Liaise with UNHCR and other key partners to understand the data requirements and ensure that the donor data needs are met
• Otter technical support to project staff and on data issues and ensure that staffs understand the data requirements of the organization.
• Bachelor degree in Demography, Statistics, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Development Studies or related ﬁeld.
• Experience in data collection and management is required '
• Flexible and capable of working and living in difficult circumstances in a multicultural context.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates are encouraged to send a completed application letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy job title in the subject line. Alternatively, "applications can be hand delivered at FCA Kampala office using the address below. Ensure to indicate the job applied tor on the left hand comer of the envelope. Please do not attach academic papers it you send by email.
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Plot 1495, Roche Close – Muyenga, Off Tank Hill Road
P.O Box 21826, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th January 2019
FCA will only contact short- listed applicants.