- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Debt Collection Officer
Banar Collections Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday 22nd February, 2019
Date Posted: 8th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Banar Collections Limited, a leading Credit consultancy and Debt collection agency ﬁrm in Uganda, offering services majorly to Commercial Banks, Goverment and Corporate institutions, seeks to recruit competent personnel for the post of Debt Collection Officer.
The Debt Collection Ofﬁcer is responsible for realizing and meeting debt collection targets and giving support to the management of the debt portfolio.
• Handling outsourced debts and meeting collection targets in order to maintain a positive cash ﬂow.
• Perform skip tracing activities involving looking tor debtors whose whereabouts is unknown.
• Generate client statements and Demand Letters and manage the escalation process.
• Allocate payments to respective debt accounts so that debtor information and balances are kept accurate.
• Support the debt portfolio management, to ensure that the portfolio is accurate and up-to-date.
• identify and manage sticky non responsive accounts and/or escalate fcrcase management.
• Deal with and manage client correspondence to ensure service level expectations are attained and maintained within the acceptable tumaround time.
Attributes, Knowledge, Experience & Qualiﬁcations
• Bachelors Degree in Law, Economics, Business Administration, or Commerce or relevant ﬁeld. Additional qualiﬁcations in Banking or Credit are an added advantage.
• Relevant work experience of working in a debt collection environment is an added advantage but not mandatory. Computer literacy is essential and mandatory
• integrity, lnnovativeness, Excellence, Assertive negotiation skills, Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, telephone manners and techniques and ability to assess issues/situations
• Ability to understand terms and conditions of contracts and outline a resolute collection strategy.
Job application procedure
Application letter, with attendant CV and copies of academic qualiﬁcations can be delivered by; Hand, Courier orthrough Post ofﬁce to the above address; Deadline for receiving applications is Friday 22nd February, 2019