- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Deadline of this Job:
26th August 2019
Date Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UGAFODE (MDI) seeks to fill the following vacancy available at Head Office.
Reporting to the CEO, the Digital Strategist will champion UGAFODE's digital strategy and the delivery of multiple technology solutions across all departments within the business. The role will work closely with the ICT department to overhaul the business's processes and channels through digital initiatives that will enable the achievement of the company's objectives through digital transformation, improved customer experience and product range. .
• Assessing internal processes suitability for digital transformation and rigorously prioritizing involvement by customers to achieve customer driven innovations.
• Ensure best practices and regulatory compliance in delivery of digital projects
• Oversee pre-implementation plans, which include development of business requirements, review of change management digital business impact, risks, human resources and functional requirements.
• Ensure all digitization projects are effectively managed, and that adequate reporting and oversight controls are in place.
• Promote partnerships that further digital agenda
• Providing advice to management on digital innovations that could best support customer needs.
• Maintain full awareness of the performance of individual processes, including the identification and resolution of risks, critical issues, and opportunities of digitalization. Driving cultural change and helping build digital capability and technical knowledge within the business: advocating user focused design and agile methodologies
• Helping to put in place new guidance and training for process owners; advising on the structures needed for future digital transformation.
• Be a thought leader on new digital trends and opportunities that the business can incorporate into its digital strategy to drive strategic growth ambitions and staff productivity.
• Strong experience managing transformation projects from start to finish, gathering user requirements through prototypes to actual delivery.
• Valuable experience will include project management, product design from pilot and commercial launch, working across multiple teams in the business to deliver project KPIs.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required:
• Degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience with 2 years in a leading digital driven organization preferably in a BOU regulated financial institution.
• Recognized professional certifications in Project Management. Experience in developing products, product positioning, launching new products, developing and executing go-to-market strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Demonstrates ethics and integrity.
• Agile personality, tech savvy individual with ability to manage and resolve complex problems.
• Experience in process re-engineering/mapping is I highly desirable.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please submit application letter together with an up to date CV to our email only: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject Line e.g. "Credit Officer"). Applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource. Closing date for receiving applications is: August 26, 2019. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. https://www.ugafode.co.ug/