- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Early Grade Reading (EGR) Specialist
Jobs at:Chemonics international lnc
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chemonics international lnc., a leading international development consulting firm, seeks experienced professionals for the anticipated $100-300 million integrated Child and Youth Development Activity (ICYD) in Uganda. ICYD aims to improve youth learning outcomes, while ensuring that children and youth are safe and healthy in their community and learning environments. Specifically, this activity will address primary school retention, provide technical assistance to orphans and vulnerable children sen/ice providers, and employ high-impact local partnerships to accomplish the activity’s objectives. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people globally. Experience in Uganda is strongly preferred, and English fluency is required for all position.
Early Grade Reading (EGR) Specialist.
• Master's degree with a specialty in early grade reading, with a focus on curriculum development or reading instruction highly preferred
• Minimum five years of experience in technical direction of education programs that work to improve early grade reading using international evidence-based best practices;
• Prior experience with the development of early grade reading materials, training programs, classroom monitoring protocols, and tests and assessments (including Early Grade Reading Assessment) for large scale education programs;
• Demonstrated experience in teacher training/ coaching and training of trainers;
• Minimum three years of demonstrated excellence in a management position, preferably including direct supervision and evaluation of professional staff and multiple concurrent project deliverables preferred.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Master's Degree
Job Experience Requirements: Five years