- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Insurance Institute of Uganda ( IIU )
Deadline of this Job:
25th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
The Insurance Institute of Uganda ( IIU ) was established in 1964 as a training arm of the Uganda's Insurance sector with a mandate to carry out education, training and Professional development in the sector. lt is also the representative of the professional body under the law. The Institute has transformed into an Insurance Training College and seeks candidates for the position below:
Title: Examination Officer
Reports to: Head of Examination
Location: Head Office
To provide support to the Examinations Department in its functions of students’ admissions, registration, examinations & award of certificates while ensuring high security and integrity.
Minimum Education Qualification:
• A degree in Education or a management related cours from a recognized university.
• A professional qualification in insurance, with a minimum of a Certificate in Insurance from a recognized body is an added advantage.
• At least five (5) years of work experience in the Insurance Industry.
• Any work experience in a training institution will be of added advantage
Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• High level of competence in Microsoft Office
• Excellent oral & written skills
• Excellent Customer Care/service
• Self- driven e pays attention to detail
• Good listening & communication skills
• Must be a team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to think strategically and be a good planner
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed and delivered to the
Head of HR & Administration
The insurance institute of Uganda, P.O.Box 4184
Block A Victoria Park, Okot Close
Deadline is 25th January 2019 by 5:00 PM
The details of the job descriptions are on the lnstitute‘s website www.iiu.ac.ug , http://www.iiu.ac.ug