- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Deadline of this Job:
18th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish international aid organization. We operate in 14 countries, where the needs are dire. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our work is based on rights, which means that our operations are guided by equality, non-discrimination and responsibility. FCA has received funds from Education Cannot Wait, European Union, UNHCR and UNICEF to implement projects in Bidibidi, Rwamwanja and Kyaka ll Refugee Settlements. FCA is now looking for competent persons to ﬁll vacant multiple positions below.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Country Director
Primary Purpose: Provide support to the Country Director to enhance the effective Running of the CDs Office
Main Tasks and Duties
• To prepare, draft, edit and manage information for internet and external distribution including letters. memos, reports, speeches, presentations and other correspondence; '
• To schedule, organize and coordinate lnternal and external events which includes travel, meetings. speaking engagements, conferences and other appointments;
• To liaise with key FCA stakeholders In person. in writing or on phone, responding to and directing any inquiries;
• To make travel arrangement for the CD as directed '
• To analyse data and information for inclusion in reports, presentations as necessary
• Any other duties as assigned by the Country Director.
• A Degree in Secretarial Studies, Public Administration and any degree related to administration
• Must have at least 3 years working experience;
• Knowledge and experience in working with international Organizations
• Strong planning and organizational skills
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates are encouraged to send a completed application letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy job title in the subject line. Alternatively, "applications can be hand delivered at FCA Kampala office using the address below. Ensure to indicate the job applied tor on the left hand comer of the envelope. Please do not attach academic papers it you send by email.
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Plot 1495, Roche Close – Muyenga, Off Tank Hill Road
P.O Box 21826, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th January 2019
FCA will only contact short- listed applicants.