- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Executive Assistant to CEO
Insurance Institute of Uganda ( IIU )
Deadline of this Job:
25th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
The Insurance Institute of Uganda ( IIU ) was established in 1964 as a training arm of the Uganda's Insurance sector with a mandate to carry out education, training and Professional development in the sector. lt is also the representative of the professional body under the law. The Institute has transformed into an Insurance Training College and seeks candidates for the position below:
Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Department: CEO’s Office
Reports to: CEO
Supervises: CEO’s Driver
Location: Head Office
This position provides etﬁcient, personal and confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer, the Board and its various committees
Minimum Education Qualification
Minimum of Bachelor‘s degree in business management or any related field.
Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience
Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with Board Members, Social skills to behave in a manner consistent with the level of the position and the organisations community standing.
• Excellent minute taking skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional word processing and Microsoft Office skills.
• Sound time management skills.
• Highly effective project management skills.
• Highly effective ability to participate in meetings and events at all levels of the organisation.
• Ability to effectively develop and maintain various data management systems.
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed and delivered to the
Head of HR & Administration
The insurance institute of Uganda, P.O.Box 4184
Block A Victoria Park, Okot Close
Deadline is 25th January 2019 by 5:00 PM
The details of the job descriptions are on the institute‘s website www.iiu.ac.ug , http://www.iiu.ac.ug