- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Deadline of this Job:
18th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish international aid organization. We operate in 14 countries, where the needs are dire. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our work is based on rights, which means that our operations are guided by equality, non-discrimination and responsibility. FCA has received funds from Education Cannot Wait, European Union, UNHCR and UNICEF to implement projects in Bidibidi, Rwamwanja and Kyaka ll Refugee Settlements. FCA is now looking for competent persons to ﬁll vacant multiple positions below.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Duty Station: Yumbe District
Reports to: Finance Officer
Primary Purpose: The Finance Assistant will facilitate the efficient and effective ﬁnancial operation of FCA field office. He/She will ensure compliance with FCA rules and regulations alongside donor policies, procedures, guidelines and rules. She/he will seek and receive policy guidance or instructions and support from Finance Officer on their respective areas of responsibilities.
Main Tasks and Duties
• Implement ﬁnancial policies end procedures in accordance with FCA Policies.
• Makes all payments, process approved payments of supplier! service provider invoices on the basis of complete documentation for bank and cash.
• Makes! responsible for all ﬁeld cash transactions, physically makes payments in the ﬁeld lor follow up closely on proper accountabilities for all ﬁeld cash expenditures
• Prepares Payment Vouchers for all payments.
• Track cash advances and ensure no outstanding advance for over a period of a month '
• Accurately prepare the necessary documents, compile source documents and submit complete documentation to the Finance Assistant daily for postings of all the paid transactions in the cash book.
• Establish the cash requirements, and maintain adequate cash levels and related cash controls
• Responsible for banking activities
• Maintain ﬁnancial ﬁles (physical and soft copies) and records
• Degree in Finance or Accounting with at least 3 years works experience in finance or accounting in lNGOs,
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates are encouraged to send a completed application letter and resume to: email@example.com stating the vacancy job title in the subject line. Alternatively, "applications can be hand delivered at FCA Kampala office using the address below. Ensure to indicate the job applied tor on the left hand comer of the envelope. Please do not attach academic papers it you send by email.
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Plot 1495, Roche Close – Muyenga, Off Tank Hill Road
P.O Box 21826, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th January 2019
FCA will only contact short- listed applicants.