- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Gender and Social Inclusion Specialist
Jobs at:Chemonics international lnc
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chemonics international lnc., a leading international development consulting firm, seeks experienced professionals for the anticipated $100-300 million integrated Child and Youth Development Activity (ICYD) in Uganda. ICYD aims to improve youth learning outcomes, while ensuring that children and youth are safe and healthy in their community and learning environments. Specifically, this activity will address primary school retention, provide technical assistance to orphans and vulnerable children sen/ice providers, and employ high-impact local partnerships to accomplish the activity’s objectives. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people globally. Experience in Uganda is strongly preferred, and English fluency is required for all position.
Gender and Social Inclusion Specialist.
• Bachelor's degree in Gender, Sociology, Political Science, Management, international Development, or other related field; advanced degree preferred;
• Minimum five years of relevant experience working on gender and social inclusion in donor
• funded projects; previous experience with USAID preferred;
• Experience working in the education sector in Uganda and applying gender analysis to education programs; experience with school-based gender
• based violence curriculum and training preferred;
• Familiarity with Journeys curriculum for HIV and violence prevention, PEPFAR DREAMS, and PEPFAR/OVC programming..
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Job Experience Requirements: five years