- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Human Resource and Administration Officer
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Deadline of this Job:
18th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish international aid organization. We operate in 14 countries, where the needs are dire. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our work is based on rights, which means that our operations are guided by equality, non-discrimination and responsibility. FCA has received funds from Education Cannot Wait, European Union, UNHCR and UNICEF to implement projects in Bidibidi, Rwamwanja and Kyaka ll Refugee Settlements. FCA is now looking for competent persons to ﬁll vacant multiple positions below.
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Officer
Duty Station: Yumbe District
Reports to: Senior Area Manager
Primary purpose: Responsible for general administration work in the areas of Personnel management, Performance Management and staff Development that are necessary to maintain a skilled and competent workforce at ﬁeld level.
Main Tasks and duties
• Maintain an up to date asset register and inventory.
• Ensure proper use and maintenance of ofﬁce equipment such as computers, printers, cameras, generators, etc.
• Ensure that all organizational assets are insured and that all policies are up To date.
• Ensure that the office is clean, safe and secure through effective supervision of the administrative staff.
• Manage staff and ensure timely submission of time sheets
• Develop and e effective implementation of the personal work plans for Admin department staff.
• Ensure proper documentation of administrative processes.
• implement FCA's HR systems and procedures
• Ensure adherence to FCA policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
• Assist in staff recruitment and exits, introductions, orientation, trainings, staff ﬁled appropriately
• Responsible for implementation of FCA’s occupation health
• Provide guidance and implement grievance and disciplinary procedures ,
• in liaison with the line managers and supervisors ensure that performance appraisals and other tools/processes of performance management are effectively carried out in time
• A Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline like
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates are encouraged to send a completed application letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy job title in the subject line. Alternatively, "applications can be hand delivered at FCA Kampala office using the address below. Ensure to indicate the job applied tor on the left hand comer of the envelope. Please do not attach academic papers it you send by email.
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Plot 1495, Roche Close – Muyenga, Off Tank Hill Road
P.O Box 21826, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th January 2019
FCA will only contact short- listed applicants.