- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Human Resource and Administration Officer
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Deadline of this Job:
18th January 2019
Date Posted: 11th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish international aid organization. We operate in 14 countries, where the needs are dire. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our work is based on rights, which means that our operations are guided by equality, non-discrimination and responsibility. FCA has received funds from Education Cannot Wait, European Union, UNHCR and UNICEF to implement projects in Bidibidi, Rwamwanja and Kyaka ll Refugee Settlements. FCA is now looking for competent persons to ﬁll vacant multiple positions below.
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Officer
Duty Station: Yumbe District
Reports to: Senior Area Manager
Primary Purpose: The purpose of this job is to provide an efficient and effective support to FCA Program in all procurement and Logistics process and management in Bidibidi ﬁeld office.
Main Tasks and Duties
• To ensure procurement activities and maintain up to dale data base such as; Supplier list, delivery follow up, weekly procurement tracker priorities list, etc.
• To manage all the Order Request and ensure that the requestors are informed on time.
• To ensure that the approved orders are supplied in time and informed the requestors
• To share with ﬁnance and managers on weekly basis all commitment under the procurement
• To develop effective and reliable source of supply chain within the Country.
• To closely work with Procurement Coordinator to establish a framework agreement for common goods needed for FCA operation.
• To establish a unit price list of essential items and material commonly purchase to guide the program managers when they are raising the OR and also for budget monitoring purposes.
• To carry out market survey to get the best value for money
• To maintain and reviewing all records of purchase of goods including their cost, deliveries and payment is clone on time
• Ensure good handling of documentation and compliances work related to procurement
• To adhere to FCA Code of Conduct and FCA speciﬁc procurement procedures within the logistics department. ' ‘
• Ensure that all repairs, service Bi maintenance performed on vehicles! Equipment/machinery are in accordance to the required standard established to achieve maximum reliability with minimum downtime and at best value for money.
• Ensure that all repairs and servicing performed on all vehicles and equipment is recorded on Job words and that vehicle histories are maintained. Keep and maintain all maintenance report.
• Monitor fuel consumption for Vehicle fleet/Motorcycles/Generators through
• ensuring weekly calculation of the fuel consumption.
• Prepare fuel consumption and maintenance report for vehicle, motorcycles and generators at the Field Ofﬁce
• Systematically coordinate the movement plans in the Field Ofﬁce and all transfer movement to the ﬁeld
• A degree In Procurement it Logistics Management or the equivalent.
• Experience cl 3 years and above, preferably working in a busy organization and well versed with NGO's values.
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates are encouraged to send a completed application letter and resume to: email@example.com stating the vacancy job title in the subject line. Alternatively, "applications can be hand delivered at FCA Kampala office using the address below. Ensure to indicate the job applied tor on the left hand comer of the envelope. Please do not attach academic papers it you send by email.
Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Plot 1495, Roche Close – Muyenga, Off Tank Hill Road
P.O Box 21826, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th January 2019
FCA will only contact short- listed applicants.