- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Institutional Development Specialist
Jobs at:Chemonics international lnc
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chemonics international lnc., a leading international development consulting firm, seeks experienced professionals for the anticipated $100-300 million integrated Child and Youth Development Activity (ICYD) in Uganda. ICYD aims to improve youth learning outcomes, while ensuring that children and youth are safe and healthy in their community and learning environments. Specifically, this activity will address primary school retention, provide technical assistance to orphans and vulnerable children service providers, and employ high-impact local partnerships to accomplish the activity’s objectives. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people globally. Experience in Uganda is strongly preferred, and English fluency is required for all position.
Institutional Development Specialist.
• Advanced degree in international/local development, education, or health. A combination of a Bachelor's degree and the required number of years’ work experience may substitute for a Master's degree;
• Minimum five years successful experience working on institutional capacity development initiatives;
• Knowledge of USAID development tools such as Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA) and Non-U.S. Organization Pre-award Survey (NUPAS);
• Familiarity with financial, HR, and procurement systems development as well as sub-award management;
• Knowledge of USAID regulations and PEPFAR reporting requirements.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Advanced degree
Job Experience Requirements: Five years