- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Manager Business Banking
Jobs at:Centenary Bank
Deadline of this Job:
27th September 2019
Date Posted: Monday, September 23, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Centenary Bank Retail And Micro Finance Division .
Plan, review, monitor and direct the growth and quality of branch business, manage risk, customer experience, and people in line with the set business targets and the existing policies/procedures
Key Result Areas:
• Plan, review, and monitor the implementation of guidelines for growing the loan portfolio, quality control, performance of different loan products and submit periodic reports in line with the work plan and lending policy
• Identify potential markets, employer or customers, zone the branch lending areas and design initiatives to acquire and retain the customers in line with the credit policy and the customer service standards
• Lead and direct the credit committee meetings in line with credit manual procedures.
• Review credit proposals, appraise and disburse loans for the branch in accordance with the credit policy & the risk management policy, set targets,
• Conduct field visits and carry out the verification of loans to improve branch portfolio quality
• Provide safe custody for the loan securities and files in line with bank policy and procedures in place.
• Verify, checklist and establish authenticity and completeness of loan documentation in line with the credit policy and defined authorization limits.
• Participate in developing annual branch budgets and targets in line with the finance division guidelines.
• Manage the performance of unit staff, identify their training and development needs and recommend to management in line with set HR guidelines.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Education and Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Agriculture or other Business related courses.
• Atleast six (6) years’ experience in credit business from a regulated microfinance bank or microfinance institution with at least 3 years at supervisory level.
• Good, clean and demonstratable track record of quality credit portfolio growth.
• No disciplinary record for the last one year.
• Analytical skills
• Reporting skills
• Communication skills
• Decision Making
• Team player
• Attention to details
• Leading & Supervising
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
THIS IS AN INTERNAL ADVERT. ONLY PEOPLE ALREADY WORKING WITH CENTENARY BANK APPLY
a. Download an application for employment form from www.centenarybank.co.ug
b. Fill the form and enclose an application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
c. Submit your application not later than 5.p.m 27th September 2019 to:
General Manager Human Resources
P.O. Box 1892