- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Uganda Post Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25th February 2019
Date Posted: 11th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Uganda Post Limited T/A Posta Uganda is inviting qualiﬁed persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies which exist within the company
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Department: office of the Managing Director
Reports to: Manager Research and Marketing
Implement the organization's marketing and revenue growth plans by bringing on board new ciients, retain them, and keep up with the company image.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support Marketing with the identiﬁcation and development of saies through the preparation of bids in order to increase the revenue base and ensure that client relationships are well managed.
• Gather market intelligence and prepare reports on key marketing reports, review and evaluate the research ﬁndings of new viable products.
• Prepare, analyze saies and gather data through market intelligence, conduct a competitor analysis, statistical and market trends.
• Promote marketing and communication for UPl_‘s products and services through websites and other e-marketing mediums. Create fresh and up-to-date web content, to pass to the Web Development Officer and Web Designer as necessary.
• Collate material and edit copy for the UPL’s monthly e-newsletter, circulated to internal and external Customers and update the UPL’s Facebook and Twitter accounts and other information about UPL to external websites and directorates.
• Attend exhibitions such as trade tares on a yearly basis in an attempt to showcase UPL’s products/services and provide assistance to the production, design and execution of promotional materials and activities, including the catalogue, literature, and e-alerts.
• Create awareness of company products/services through proper advertisements, proper branding present unit reports and aiso carry out research on developing new products.
• Brain storm ideas and input into the development of new e-marketing materials
• Liaise with third parties such as mailing houses and printers where appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree (Honor’s) in Business Administration or Marketing.
• A minimum of four years working experience in marketing and sales from a recognized institution.
• Marketing skills
• Communication and presentation
• Analytical skills
• Organization skills
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application letter; attach certiﬁed copies of academic transcripts and certiﬁcates, and a detailed CV, to reach the address below not later than 25th
The Head, Department of Human Resource and Administration
R0. Box 7106, Kampala
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month's time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful