CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
not later than MONDAY 28th AUGUST. 2017 AT 5.00PM
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Off shove Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted To offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, commend, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of he oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Post: Network Engineer
Location: Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, construction sites or other sites it required.
- Responsible for office network and communication system maintenance. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for office network and communication system maintenance such as updating, promoting system performance, supervision.
- Participate in office network and communication system construction.
- Monitoring and Optimization of the Enterprise Network functions.
- Data center Network design and device Maintenance.
- integration of datacenter hardware.
- Maintenance of the Voice, Video and Data Network including but not limited to Cisco, Polycom, ZTE, Peplink, and Juniper.
- Evaluation and improvement of network security for the Data Center, Endpoints and Network devices.
- Carry out audits and Log reviews for security purposes.
- Contractor and Vendor Management.
- Device, Protocol, User, Application and Endpoint security management.
- VPN and Tunnel configuration, management and monitoring.
- WAN, LAN, IPLC and Satellite link monitoring, maintenance and optimization. Providing SAN and End User network support.
- Other duties assigned by Supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in information management, computer science or the related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years related working experience in similar roles preferably in an international Company and Oil & Gas industry.
- Extensive knowledge of office network and communication systems.
- Extensive knowledge of communication protocol
- Extensive knowledge of work related device management.
Job application procedure
Send an attachment of ONLY a CV and Application Letter MERGEB into one document by email to: email@example.com not later than MONDAY 28th AUGUST. 2017 AT 5.00PM. Ensure to quote the JOB TITLE in the Subject at your email.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted,