- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Medical Teams International
Deadline of this Job:
13th September 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma in Human Nutrition, Dietetics or related field is required
• Minimum 1 year of nutrition field experience with a busy project implementing IMAM is required
• Experience in clinical medicine or community health is an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
1. Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
2. Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period; at the bottom of your CV
3. INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY POSITION AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
4. Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
5. Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.