- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
21st February 2019
Date Posted: 8th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Post: Pogramme Officer — Resource Use and Rights 2-Year renewable Kampala, Uganda with frequent travel to Acholi/Teso and some international travels.
Key area of Responsibility include;
• Build technical capacity of partners on sustainable agriculture through on-the-job training, monitoring visits, workshops, exchange visits and formal technical training.
• Build the technical capacity of partners on VSLA and GALS through on-the-job training, monitoring visits, workshops, exchange visits and formal technical training.
• Support partner staff to develop project proposals, budgets and work plans that meet programme objectives.
• Ensure timely and accurate M&E of activities to ensure the partner projects remain on track and aligned to the programme outcomes and targets.
• Conduct quarterly field visits to all assigned partners (average 4-6), ensuring project activities are on track and providing support and feedback on implementation. Visits should average 5-7 days.
• In conjunction with the Programme Accountant, review partner budgets and financial reports and ensure compliance with Trocaire and donor policies and procedures.
• Ensure accurate records for the projects are kept in line with Trocaire and donor guideline in both hard and soft term including Salesforce.
• Document and share learning with partners, Trocaire staff and externally where
Experience and Qualiﬁcations
• Third level qualification in: Agriculture, Social Science, Development Studies, or a related area.
• Minimum five years of working in an international or local organisation in Uganda or abroad.
• Minimum three years of working in Sustainable Agriculture programming especially agro-ecological approaches.
• Experience working on VSLAs or similar programming
• Minimum three years working in a partnership focused organisation.
Job application procedure
Applications by 21st February 2019 — see link https://www.trocaire.org/about/work-with-trocaire/jobs Interested applicants can get the detailed Job Description and application from the Webiink