- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Uganda Post Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25th February 2019
Date Posted: 11th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
Uganda Post Limited T/A Posta Uganda is inviting qualiﬁed persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies which exist within the company
JobTitle: Pool Driver
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reports to: Administration Officer
To provide transport services. Drive company vehicles to pick or drop employees and deliver important documents to required destinations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive company vehicies to the assigned destinations in line with company policies and guidelines.
• Regularly update vehicie iog books and keep time when driving company staff to ensure Posta achieves its business objectives
• support the administration officer in pianning and budgeting for the company vehicies and periodic accountabilities in line with UPL finance policies.
• Perform preventive and reguiar maintenance on the vehicles in line with UPL fleet poiicies and guideiines.
• Ensure that the vehicles are kept clean and maintained at all times
• Ensure that vehicle defects are reported immediately to reduce the rate of wear and tear.
• Carry out minor repairs on the motor vehicle.
Required minimum qualifications and experience
• A Diploma in Business or Management
• Driver's license with relevant classes
• Certiﬁcate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics preferred.
• Minimum of Two years driving experience in a reputable organization.
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
• Driving skills
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application letter; attach certiﬁed copies of academic transcripts and certiﬁcates, and a detailed CV, to reach the address below not later than 25th
The Head, Department of Human Resource and Administration
R0. Box 7106, Kampala
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month's time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful