- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Case Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
17th June 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Case Hospital is an 80-bed modern facility equipped with the latest technologies in health-care. Case is a full-service hospital with dedicated and professional staff ; state-of-the-art Operating Theatre, Intensive Care Unit, Dialysis Unit, Children’s Ward, Full range of imaging: Digital X-ray, Flouroscopy, CT Scan, MRI, Mammogram, Cardiography, Ultra sound, Laboratories, Immunization and HIV management. The facility is renowned for excellence in all medical specialties with both out-patient and in-patients’ care. Other services include physiotherapy, ambulance services and a dedicated Labor-Suite with antenatal and postnatal care. The facility is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
The Procurement Manager is a supply chain and logistics professional with specialty in ensuring cost-effective purchase of all materials and services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
The PROCUREMENT MANAGER’S responsibilities include strategizing to find quality and cost-effective purchases. He/she ensures an efficient and effective supply chain for the Hospital and reports to the Executive Director..
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Put together new contracts and service delivery agreements.
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the Hospital
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• B.Sc degree in supply chain management and logistics
• Must also be a member the Chartered Institutes of Procurement and Supply ( CIPS)
• Five years proven working experience as a PROCUREMENT MANAGER.
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Very good communication skills
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Please bring your application (CV, cover letter, Diplomas and Certificates) to HR Department at Case Hospital or apply on our website casemedcare.org , clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Closing date for all applications is Monday, June 17th, 2019 at 5pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.