- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Project Finance Officer
Jobs at:Public Affairs Center Of Uganda (PAC Uganda)
Deadline of this Job:
22nd August 2019
Date Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PAC is a national civil society governance Watchdog and public policy lobby committed to work for the improvement of the quality of governance in the country and provision of quality technical and advisory Services with the promotion and protection of constitutionalism, good governance and democratic development of the country as is overriding goal. PAC eswisions a peaceful democratic prosperous and well managed country with Rappy people and exists to effectively contribute to the quality of vence of the country and public service delivery through an active interaction of civil society with the state, as its mission to pursuance of this mission, PAC Uganda is implementing a range of project initiatives on good governance and democracy, social accountability, promotion of social justice and human rights policy research and advocacy, a citizen empowerment and leadership development in the sub regions of Seibel, Teso, Karamoja. Acholl, West Nile and countrywide.
Location. Soroti Municipality..
• The office of Project Coordinator is crucial in providing leadership, coordination, Supervision programming, implementation, monitoring and learning processes to this important project.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must have relevant academic qualifications in a counting financial management, com
• economics or related field from a reputable University.
• A degree in Finance, Business Administration or Commerce and professional certification in accounting is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience of providing a whole range of financial management Services to a Local NGO.
• Must be honest disciplined, credible and result oriented person with proven knowledge of computerized systems and demonstrable experience of working with computerized accounting packages and spreadsheets
• A team builder, bold, resident and tenacious about quality value for money, adherence to standards, compliance and integrity of financial systems
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Are you convinced that you are the person we are looking for having the job specifications? Send in your application letter CV and a one-page Capability Statement with contact addresses of 2 referees (of these your Supervisors academician and or a person of high repute) addressed to The Director PAC
Uganda, to the following address
Email: email@example.com and or a hand deliver to PAC Uganda Head Office located at plot 10,kakungulu road opposite Soroti Abattoir, PO Box 464, Soroti.
Donot attach any academic testimonial.