- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
China State Construction Engrg.Corp. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25th January 2019
Date Posted: 7th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
CCSCEC is a Chinese company with over 60 years of existence. It is the largest construction company in the world by revenue and the 14th largest general contractor in terms of overseas sales, as of 2016. It is upgrading Kapchorwa—Suam Road from gravel to asphalt, this rural road is in the Eastern Region of Uganda. The road links Kapchorwa, through Kween to Suam, at the international border with Kenya.
5. QUANTITY SURVEYOR
NUMBER REQUIRED: 1
• Coordinating in overall administration and project execution plans with Sub Contractors, Project Team & Project Mangers
• Analyzing subcontractors’ terms! conditions for various risks such as ambiguities, conﬂicts or deviations from the scope of work.
• Monitoring various site activitiesl work proceeds and suggesting the Site Manager on remedies for mitigating the risks involved
• identifying and collating the costs involved in order to develop an overall budget for any project.
• Planning cost in coordination with the members of the design team for arriving at practical solutions and staying within the project budget. Providing cash ﬂow data to enable the client to plan resources adequately to meet contract commitments.
• Valuing the work carried out each month and submitting a recommendation for certiﬁed payment after deciding on how much of a job should be paid for at any one time with interest rates.
• Assessing the cost effects when changes occur and agree on variation with contractors.
• Preparation of Variation Statements, Rate Analysis
• Recording, checking and processing running and escalation bills
• Bachelors degree in Quantity Surveying or any related field from a reputed institution
• Ability to understand and analyze technical bid parameters and bid models
• Quantity survey and basic design experience with knowledge in auto cad
• Minimum of 5 years of Experience on similar project
• Preferably female
Job application procedure
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST ATTACH A PHOTOCOPY OF AN ORIGINAL NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD AND A CRIMINAL RECORD FOR POLICE. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH RECOMMENDATION LETTERS. Please read the requirements of the position carefully before sending the resume. Those who do not meet the requirements will not be hired. Sincerely look forward to your participation. Send all applicants to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information contact 0750948760 DEADLINE: 25th January 2019.