- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Sales Representatives (Several Vacancies)
TOPIK SCHOOL CHALK
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: 11th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
TOPIK school chalk is a leading manufacturer of school chalk in Uganda, it has been in existence for over a year and it has expanded it’s operations within the same time, we are currently looking for Vibrant sale representatives to grow our client base inline with our projections.
The overall job purpose: To procure sales on behalf of the company.
Applicants should have exposure/competence in the following:
Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
• Establish and maintain client relationships.
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
• Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Participate in marketing events.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 6 months’ experience preferably in a trading company
• Diploma or certificate in a relevant field.
• Excellent sales and marketing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job application procedure
To apply, call the numbers below to book an Interview date. Please remember to come with your application and CV
Phone No1. 0701372791
Phone No2. 0781147378
Note: Applicants should be from the nearby areas of Bweyogerere.