- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
China State Construction Engrg.Corp. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25th January 2019
Date Posted: 7th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush
CSCEC is a Chinese company with over 60 years of existence. It is the largest construction company in the world by revenue and the 14th largest general contractor in terms of overseas sales, as of 2016. It is upgrading Kapchorwa-Suam Road from gravel to asphalt, this rural road is in the Eastern Region of Uganda. The road links Kapchorwa, through Kween to Suam, at the international border with Kenya.
3. STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
NUMBER REQUIRED: 1
• Performs design and inspection/field work that does not require previous experience.
• Assists in the completions of reports.
• Prepares design computations and quantity estimates.
• Keeps Project Managers informed of work load and any changes to project scope or additional services.
• Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited four-year university plus appropriate continuing education and at least 5 years of expenence.
• Able to design drawings according to construction requirements
• Ability to calculate drawing changes as required.
• Good at using all kinds of drawing software for drawing.
• Design institute work experience is preferred.
• Familiar with Ugandan building codes.
Job application procedure
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST ATTACH A PHOTOCOPY OF AN ORIGINAL NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD AND A CRIMINAL RECORD FOR POLICE. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH RECOMMENDATION LETTERS. Please read the requirements of the position carefully before sending the resume. Those who do not meet the requirements will not be hired. Sincerely look forward to your participation. Send all applicants to email@example.com For more information contact 0750948760 DEADLINE: 25th January 2019.