- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
Friday 29thMarch 2019
Date Posted: 15th March 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: UGX , Value: 1500000 , Minimum: 1050000 , Maximum: 4500000 , Period: MONTH
JOB TITLE: Training Officer
DUTY STATION: KAMPALA
CONTRACT DURATION: 32 MONTHS
Enabel, the Belgian Development Agency. together with different Government Ministries, are implementing the bilateral co-operation between Uganda 8. Belgium. Enabel in Uganda is recruiting Training Officer for one the Projects to be based in Kampala. He/she will work closely with the International Expert in Capacity Building and the National Technical Assistant of the Project.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the procurement processes of the project's training activities; review training proposals in relation with the training objectives and advise the trainers on content development and delivery;
• Work with the National Technical Assistant, and selected training agencies institutional consultancies to ensure that training plans and budgets are correctly implemented;
• Support and coordinate the implementation of the project activities related to training according to the projects activity plans.
• Review capacity building action plans and training implementation strategies in agreement with the project's objectives and the Beneficiary Organization Goals/Outcomes;
• Conduct awareness raising field trips and update all beneficiaries on relevant project activities:
• Distribute training communication materials to the beneficiary organizations;
• Coordinate the development of learning and development materials, such as lessons learned papers, case studies etc. for sharing experiences and information on the project with partners
• BTC headquarters, stakeholders, all beneficiaries and other BTC projects;
• Supervise and deliver reports on the delivery of the practical fields based onsite activities organized by Beneficiary organizations;
• Maintain quality and timely outputs; assure the quality of both financial and training delivery in the field;
• Gather all the training related materials and information and produce the relevant training and financial accountability reports;
• Identify other relevant training and capacity building needs of all the beneficiaries during and after the training;
University degree in Education, Business Administration, Human Resource Management and Humanities or a related field:
• A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in organizing trainings at local level, at international level is an asset.
• Working experience with Government of Uganda (central or local) or a reputable NGO or bilateral organization is an added advantage.
• Specific project management experience in managing trainings an added advantage.
• Team management orientation
• Concern for standards and attention to details
• Able to work independently and under stressful conditions
• Proactive work ethics and ability to take initiative
• Result orientated
• Highly energetic, pro-active and capable of working independently and in a team environment.
• Detail oriented,strong organizational skills, accurate and thorough.
Enabel will offer a competitive salary package with a gross monthly income of between UGX 11,000,000 and UGX 4,500,000 depending on the relevant years of work experience, medical insurance plus a 13th Month compulsory package.
Job application procedure
On—line applications to be submitted to: https://www.enabel.be/content/jobs Go to current vacancies. choose Uganda and start your application process. Remember to change the Language to English at the top right corner of the page.
For Hard Copy applications:
Interested applicants should submit their hard copy applications including .a cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) of 5 pages maximum and copies of relevant academic documents with names of at least 3 professional referees: their emails and telephone contacts to:
Human Resource Officer
Enabel - Belgian development agency
Plot 1B Lower Kololo Terrace
P.0. Box 110131, Kampala
Send in your application not later than Friday 29thMarch 2019.
All qualifying persons including female candidates and people with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for a written test. NB: Clearly indicate in your application Letter the position you are interested in.