- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Supply, Delivery and Installation of a Centralized Uninterrupted
Power Supply (Ups) System
Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
20th May 2019
1. The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) has allocated funds to be used for the purchase of a centralised UPS.
2. The Uganda Communications Commission invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply, Delivery and Installation of centralized uninterrupted power supply (UPS) system.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures
contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect bidding documents from Uganda Communications Commission at the address given below at 8(a) from 8.30 hours to 17.00 hours during working days.
5. Interested bidders may purchase a complete set of Bidding Documents in the English Language on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX.Shs.100, 000 (Uganda Shillings
One Hundred Thousand only). The method of payment will be by a payment to a bank account; the details of which shall be advised by Uganda Communications Commission.
6. Bids must be delivered to the physical address below at 8(c) at or before Monday, 20th May 2019 at 10.00am. Bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of Four million (4,000,000)
Uganda shillings. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the
bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 10.15am on
Monday, 20th May 2017.
7. There shall be no pre-bid meeting.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at:Procurement and Disposal Unit; Uganda Communications Commission, 1st Floor, UCC House, Plot 42-44 Spring Road,Bugolobi, P.O. Box 7376, Kampala, UgandaTel: 256-41-4339000, Fax: 256-41-4348832,
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement and Disposal Unit; Uganda Communications Commission, 1st Floor, UCC House, Plot 42-44 Spring Road, Bugolobi, Kampala, Uganda.
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Procurement and Disposal Unit; Uganda Communications Commission, 1st Floor, UCC House, Plot 42-44 Spring Road, Bugolobi, Kampala, Uganda
(d) Address of Bid Opening: The Conference Hall, Uganda Communications Commission,
Ground Floor, UCC House, Plot 42-44 Spring Road, Bugolobi, Kampala, Uganda
9. The planned procurement schedule is as follows:
Activity a) Publish bid notice
Date 18TH April 2019
Activity b) Pre-bid Meeting
Date 6th May 2019
Activity c) Bid closing date
Date 20th May 2019
Activity d) Evaluation process
Date 22nd May 2019
Activity e) Display of Best Evaluated Bidder Notice
Date 24th May 2019
Activity f) Award of contract
Date 7th June 2019