Dr. Mukarram Zainaddin Abdulnabi Abdulhusain
Counseling of Patients from Oman, Iraq and Yemen.
Having been working as a doctor for 17years in hospitals, and with NGO’s. Worked on the rig for a year and am very ambitious to learn more and work in the field of oil and gas or Health. Willing to be a part of team and work as a team. Have good knowledge in Hospital administration.
2017-2019: International Executive MBA in Hospital Management and Healthcare, From Ural Federal University, Russia(Mumbai Branch)
2012: enrolled for masters in ophthalmology under the affiliation of WHO and ministry of health.
07/1996 – 11/2002: Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery (M.B.B.S)
From University of Applied and Social Sciences, Sana’a, Yemen.
10/1995: Federal Board Intermediate And Secondary Education, Islamabad, Pakistan.
1991-1996: Pakistan School-Sana’a, Sana’a, Yemen.
1989-1991: St. Francis High School, Mumbai, India.
1987-1989: Hansraj Morarji Public School, Mumbai, India.
1985-1987: Barnes school, Deolali- Nasik, India.
- General Manager: 1st May 2017 – Present: Medical India – India
- General Manager - International Marketing: December 17 2016 – 30 March 2017: Wide state Medicare - India
- General Manager Africa International Relations: 22 July 2015 – December 15 2016: Lokmanya Hospitals, Pune - India
- Coordinate for and with international patients in the hospital
- Promote and make MOU’s with other partners providing medical services.
- Travel to make tie-ups and screen patients in need for medical treatment.
- Work out packages for the treatments.
- Find out opportunities to expand the medical services of the hospital in international market.
- Plan and implement medical services for international patients in the hospital and provide improvements.
- Participate in the marketing strategies in general for the hospital.
- Lead the team to fulfill the tasks needed for the international medical services.
- Rig Doctor: Jan 2014 – July 2015: HRTC Drilling - Yemen
- Coordinate with the Rig Manager and HSE Coordinator on occupational health concerns
- Consult, advise and direct Drilling Operations in matters relating to health and hygiene
- Maintaining internal and external reporting according to established systems
- Present at rig and camp meetings on health and hygiene
- Participate in Regulatory, Operator and Internal Health audits
- Responsible for adherence to company guidelines
- Participate in medical evacuation plans, procedures and measures
- Provide information to Management on accidents/incidents in a timely and professional manner according to established company and Operator procedures
- Monitor compliance with monthly HSE inspections by conducting hygiene and first aid kit inspections
- Conduct medical training for all personnel on site (First Aid).
- Manage the onsite clinic ensuring a clean, sterile environment, with a plentiful supply of medications and equipment
- Manage the ambulance ensuring regular maintenance of the vehicle with plentiful supply of medications and equipment
- Monitor readiness/response to medical emergency situations through regularly held and documented drills with the HSE Coordinator
- Research current medical trends, diagnosis, and treatments
- Assist the HSE Coordinator on HSE matters where applicable.
- International Business Coordinator: October 2012 – February 2013: worked as part time with Lokmanya hospitals -Nigdi, Pune, India
- Ophthalmic Resident : 2006-2014: Al-Ghumhoury teaching hospital – Sana’a.
- Ophthalmic Resident :2012- 2014 Ophthalmic Resident at Al-Thawra
- Participation with national surgical eye camps organization held in remote
areas of Yemen:
- 2013- Bajel,
- 2013 Hadaa-Dhamar.
- Medical Director : October 2011-April 2012 Nasser specialized hospital.
- Opthalmologist :Jan 2010 – October 2011 Nasser specialized hospital.
- Opthalmic resident :December 2009 – Jan 2010 Nasser specialized hospital.
- Team member with SEE International and prevention of blindness – Kolkata,
9-13 Dec. 2011 in Hooghly, Kolkata, India.
14-17 Dec. 2011 In Siliguri, West Bengal, India.
- Member of surgical team with SEE international in Sana’a,
- Alghumhoury Teaching Hospital-Sana’a in 2010,
- Nasser specialized hospital in 2009.
- Medical director : 2007 – 2009 of Aldhara Medical Centre in Manakha, Sana’a
Governate from the time of establishment in 2007.
- Team Leader: 2003-2007: Worked on field out reach program in east Haraz for
medical and health issues with the help of foreign doctors for four years
with local Yemeni staff.
- Team Member Appointed as a for mass screening (survey) for visual acuity in
school going children-lower classes, with national project for prevention of
- Team Member: Participation (twice) with AlNebras charitable eye camps
organization held in remote areas of Yemen – 2005.
- Supervisor/Organizer :October 2003: personally managed charitable eye camp
with financial support from NGO in Yemen with Indian surgeons.
- Medical Resident :March 2003- august 2004: worked with Burhan Ophthalmic
Polyclinic, Aden, Yemen.
Author for case study of a rarest case with genetic encoding "Johanson-blizzard syndrome" in world gastroenterology journal. (World J Gastroenterol 2011 September 28; 17(36): -0000 ISSN 1007-9327 (print) ISSN 2219-2840 (online) doi:10.3748/wjg.v17.i36.1)
- Extracapsular cataracts with IOL implantation
- Ptreygium with autografts.
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Assisted more than 200 phaco surgeries in camps.
- All types of trauma of anterior segment.
- Slit lamps
- Indirect Ophthalmoscope
- B-scan (ultrasound)
- Yag laser
- Fundus camera (with FA)
- Optical Coherence Topography.
- Visual field
- Corneal topography.
- Phoropter.(manual /automated)
- Managing Safely IOSH(institution of Occupational Safety and Health-K) 2015
- NEBOSH (international certificate for health and safety- UK) - 2015
- Risk Assesment CIEH(charted institute for environmental health-U.K) 2015
- Fire safety CIEH(charted institute for environmental health-U.K) 2015
- Advanced cardiac life support provider (international) – American Heart
- Basic cardiac life support provider (international) – American Heart
- International Training course for Trachoma Grading Assessment-2013.
- European Society Of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons – membership 2005
- The American Academy Of Continuing Medical Education – 2005.
- Refractive Surgery Course – 2005 & 2007.
- Short courses in computer learning with excel &word.
- IELTS in English language.
- H2S Training
- Behavior Observational Program Training.
- Worked as sales in an optical shop
- Worked as sales representative of computer systems
Date of birth: 21st November 1977
Nationality: Yemeni/ Hold Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI)
- English: reading, writing and speaking.
- Arabic: reading, writing and speaking.
- Hindi: reading, writing and speaking.
- Urdu: reading and speaking.
5. Gujrati: reading and speaking (mother tongue)