St. Joseph’s Secondary School Butenga
- O. Box 1645 Masaka – Uganda
- O. B: 07| 07|1992 Marital Status: Married with Children
Tel: +256-787-308-429/+256-702-085-684 Email: email@example.com
Personal Profile Statement/ Career Objective
I have enjoyed an extensive career teaching secondary school Students Chemistry, which has allowed me to gain substantial knowledge and expertise in educating adolescents. Not only am I highly educated in the Chemistry, my years of teaching and Post Graduate studies have also improved my Knowledge, skills, and attitude towards teaching and management abilities.
- Studied a PGD in Management, Msc in Chemistry simultaneously along with my career.
- Class President for both MSc and PGD.
- Board member, St. Raphael’s Secondary School Kabira.
- - 2021 PGD Human Resources Management Uganda Management Institute (UMI)
Grade Achieved: [CGPA 4.50] first Semester.
- Quantitative Methods and Financial Accounting & Management.
- Job Analysis & Reward Management and Training of Trainers.
- Organizational Behavior & Development and Result Oriented and Business Policy.
- Human Resource Planning and Labour laws & Industrial Relations.
- Management Information Systems and Management Skills Improvement.
- Managing Human Resources and Research Methods.
- - 2021 MSc Chemistry Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Grade Achieved: [CGPA 3.90] Second best Student
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Land Pollution.
- Water Chemistry and Characterization of Natural Products.
- Advanced Polymer Chemistry and Research Methods.
- Instrumentation and Analytical Methods.
- Laboratory Management & Quality Assurance.
- Research Project.
2013 - 2016 BSc (Educ), Chem & Maths Mbarara University of Science and Technology
Grade achieved: [CGPA 3.57]
Employment and Work Experience
2018- Date Education Officer, Chemistry St. Joseph’s Secondary School Butenga
Head of Department Main Duties Performed:
- Responsible for creating booklets and worksheets for my students to work on
- Reporting back to school administrators on the progress and behavior of all the teachers in my department
- Participating and ensuring quality and standards of teaching and learning in a school
- Participating and contributing effectively in educational programs, both during and after school hours
- Contributing towards the school and provision of profession development
- Ensuring that policies and provisions laid down in the education act and MoE are adhered
- Assisting in the preparing of budgets and school’s planning
- Advising on the choice of textbooks, equipments, teaching aids and other educational resources.
2017-2018 Chemistry Secondary Teacher St. Theresa Girls’ Secondary School Bwanda
Main Duties performed:
- Teaching chemistry lessons as outlined by the department
- Designing, testing and supervising weekly laboratory practical
- Ensuring students understand and follow all safety rules for lab. Experiments
- Assigning and evaluating all exercises, homework’s, as well as examinations
- Maintaining strict records of students’ attendance, participation, Lab. work and test results.
Professional Training and Qualifications
- Registered with the Ministry of Education and Sports. Reg. No.GT/2016/781
- My interpersonal and communication skills improved greatly during the course of my career, such that I can confidently interact with students, administrators, parents and fellow colleagues
- I am a caring and compassionate person who always goes beyond the call of duty to ensure my learners are successful and thriving academically.
- I am capable of dealing with troublesome individuals in a calm, professional way without losing my temper.
- I have gained enough computer skills [Ms word, power point, excel], management skills, budgeting skills, organizational skills, planning skills, decision making skills, research skills during both in my career and during school training.
Hobbies and Interests
Outside duty, I like spending quality time with children, especially needy ones. I also like participating in sports especially football and athletics. Similarly I like visiting places with friends for tour. As well as listening to local music.
Mr. Mukasa Edward Dr. Emmanuel Ntambi
Head teacher, St. Joseph’s SS Butenga Senior Lecturer, MUST
Address: P. O. Box 1645 Masaka Address: P. O. Box 1410 Mbarara
Tel: +256-772-364-007 Tel: +256-772-667-343
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Dr. Fred Higenyi Wahitu
Senior Consultant, UMI
Address: P. O. Box 20131 Kampala