Date of birth 08/ August, 1994
I am ever at my job where I can work and interact with other people and have some both level of independent and collaboration in decision making, I am someone who is self-driven motivated in and competence any task as well as any challenge that I may come across as a result of determination, commitment.
To find the position that needs my skill experience and capability as well as contribute individual as a team towards achieving the target and goals and my employer during at the end of my employment.
Year Institution Award
2015 – 2017 Uganda College of Commerce Pakwach Uganda Diploma in Business studies (Accounting Option
2017 – 2017 Uganda College Of Commerce Pakwach Certificate in Accounting version in
• Pastel accounting vision 6
• Quick books enterprise 2013
• Quick books professional 2016
• Tally ERP 9.0Bachelor of Development Studies
Sep – Dec 2016 Uganda College of Commerce Pakwach Certificate in information and computer technology
2013 – 2014 Uganda College of Commerce Pakwach Certificate in Business studies (accounting option
2009 – 2012 Muni Girls Secondary School
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
2002 – 2008 Arua Hill Primary School
Primary Leaving Examination (PLE)
American Refugee Committee(ALIGHT) Bidibidi Refugee Settlement, Yumbe
Incentive worker 23 May 2019—to date
• Provide individual case management for children in the allocated location in accordance with all case management steps and related tools and procedures including registration and intake.
• Case planning and referral.
• Home visiting and case follow up.
• Supporting child survivors as needed.
• Assessment of individual case and if necessary care arrangement including best interest of the child.
• Provides individual counselling and Psychosocial support.
Action Against Hunger(ACF) Imvepi Refugee Settlement-Arua
stores Assistant November 2017– 30 Sep 2018
Protection Assistant March 2015-December 2015
• Ensured the appropriate cash and bank management of Action against Hunger office
• Recorded all transactions in the books ensuring the accuracy of all information in line with Action against Hunger
Procedures descriptions, third party codes, accounting codes, etc.
• Issue stock to authorized project staff or partners, keeping accurate records of all materials issued.
• Compiled reports on inventory counts, stock records, spoilage or damage to stock etc., as required by the Project Management i.e. giving monthly stock report, Proper filing of documents.
• Ensured accuracy and timeliness of inputting in order to meet monthly deadlines.
• Ensured the conformity validity of the invoices that is quality of invoices, translation, VAT/NRT requirements)
• Ensured the correct allocation of all expenses in the cash and bank books as per the Procurement Requests.
• Carried out cash reconciliation and bank reconciliation and report any discrepancies to the Capital Administration.
• Internal Control thus reviewed controls and monitoring of compliance with established procedures.
• Staff management. Daily supervision and review of the work flow processes for efficiency. Prepare a standard work
schedule to act as a guide, received supplies delivered from vendors and elsewhere.
• Counted, sorted or weighed incoming items to verify that all items on the delivery note, packing list or invoices
• Examined all items received to verify that they are in good condition and conform to the specifications contained
in the requisition/order form or approved sample where applicable.
• Maintained all stock records and take part in regular stock taking as shall be required by the Project Management.
• Ensured the cleanliness, security and good order of the stores, ensured a proper filling system is in place for ease of retrieval and reference of documents
Favor line Financial Solution Arua Branch
Intern/ cashier 9 Jan -10 Feb 2014
• Supported the organization while learning about my career in finance.
• Gained practical experience in the constantly growing field of finance from Favor Line Solutions through Regularly generating and analyzing reports, taking notes during meetings, preparing statements, entering data, and assisting with audits.
• As a finance intern I also completed some administrative work while observing different aspects of accounting, portfolio management, financial reporting.
• Technology awareness:
• I am computer literate, particularly micro soft word, micro soft excel, micro soft power point, micro soft access and the use of internet communication skill.
• I possess internet personal communication skill.
• Have the ability to work with gender and across culture and multi-lingual groups and I am able to mobilize as well as sensitize masses.
Languages (Spoken and written).
• Making friends
Name Role/Institution Contacts.
Former Program Manager Program Manager
Action Against Hunger Tel; 0772313071
Former supervisor Base Logistician
Action Against Hunger Tel; 0773469527
Odong Haron Human Resource Manager
ARC(ALIGHT) Tel; 0779304413
I AMINA PEACE declare that this information obtained here is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
Sign: …………………………… Date: …………………………….