PERSONAL INFORMATION ADDRESS
Eco Bank Uganda Ltd
Plot 4 Parliament Avenue
P.O Box 7368
DATE OF BIRTH
With a 5 year working experience in banking I have become an extremely positive and motivated individual with a keen sense of drive and enthusiasm for work which is exemplified in the certificate of merit I got as best teller of ECO BANK UGANDA. I am also a stronger believer in the importance of success, always proactive and enjoy a challenging role while working well in a busy pressurized environment.
2016 TO TODAY
INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC
CPA- LEVEL ONE
BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS-3.67
BWERANYANGI GIRLS S.S.S
STELLA MARIS COLLEGE NSUUBE
EDUCATION DATE INSTITUTION QUALIFICATION
- Communication skill
- Computer skills
- Accounting skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
OPERATIONS OFFICER. 2019 11TH FEB TO TODAY
- Processing of RTGS, s from branches and ensuring that the right attachments to the transactions are attached and no errors in the information provided by the customer.
- Master card, interfilliate and visa card reconciliations and posting of all the debit and credit entries obtained thereafter and uploading the batch obtained from reconciling interfilliate
- Implementations of proper communication with the different bank branches to establish the amount of cash held by each branch and ensure that they are within their limits accepted by the bank and if above find out the reasons as to why they are holding cash above their limi
- Communicating with the security CIT team in charge of transportation of cash from branches to collect cash from specific branches and also deliver cash to the branches that need it.
- Preparing excel with the holding amounts for each branch for all currencies and sending it to the top departments.
- Arranging cash for the different branches that need cash and attaching the dispatch forms as requested on email.
- Verifying cash from different branches before keeping it in the central vault to ensure its ok
- Custodianship of the central vault and ensuring that balancing is done at the end of the day to ensure that excels are balancing with physical cash and bank vault are kept under lock.
- Availing the necessary cash as authorized by head of department operations to the CIT Service officers for cash in transit to the offsite ATMS.
- Inspection of CIT cash boxes before leaving for CIT tri The boxes are inspected to ensure if receipt of cash has been made no cash is left in the boxes and if delivery is being made to other branches the seals put are intact and recorded accordingly.
- Posting all the transactions made for the day including the cash dispatched to different and cash received from different branches.
- Depositing the excess cash in central vault to bank of Uganda account to ensure compliance with limit.
- Sorting of money for offsite ATMS to be picked by the outsourced team in charge of offsite ATMS and ensuring that the exact cash requested is what is availed and packed in the CIT boxes.
- Processing withdraws as requested by the bank through an RTGS request sent to bank of Uganda including picking it from BOU cash center and having it packed and sealed properly before it’s delivere Strapping of coins received from branches that have excess and later redistributing it.
BANKING OFFICER [TELLER] 2014-FEB 2019
- Handling bulk, premium and Forex till, doing conversions of all FX transactions and ensuring all rates given by Treasury department are confirmed both on phone and email and posting of the transactions using the rates given.
- ATM and VAULT custodian. Ensuring that cash in the ATM and Vault is balancing physically and with the system generated balance.
- Receiving school fees & customer deposits, cheques and ensuring that all the information provided is vali
- Input Forex transactions into flexi cube using the correct accounts while ensuring that they balance at end of day.
- Processing URA, KCCA, NWSC payments, bank drafts and all funds transfers and ensuring that customers are provided with receipts and posting is correctly made.
- Processing salaries for different bank customers (organizations). Cross selling banks products. Understanding the customer needs fast and ensuring that the right product is cross sold to cater for customer needs.
- Provide account statements and balances to requesting bank clients and any other queries concerning their accounts.
- Answering daily customer queries regarding bank products and any other issues.
- ATM Reconciliati In case of differences reconciling ATM journal and system balance and ensuring that difference is cleared before end of day.
- Processing e-channels payments like western union, visa payments, Airtel money transfers. Verifying IDS and ensuring that form is properly filled before executing the transacti
- Issuing ATM Pins after ATMS are processed and ensuring that proper documentation is kept and filed and IDS attache
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts. Explaining all the queries concerning debits not understood onto the customers’ accounts.
- Supervising the other bank tellers and the customer service officer when Customer service manager is on leave.
- Authorizing all the transactions that require authorization and ensuring that branch is closed successfully without leaving any pending un-reconciled accounts.
- Dispatching all the cash that is kept in excess at the branch the next day and ensuring that it is delivered and posted into the system by end of day.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges by using the tariff provided by the bank.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds. Ensuring that all the documentation presented is complete and fully verifie
- Authorizing all the outward transfers including Telegraphic transfers, Electronic funds transfers and Real Time Gross settlements.
- Calling over all the transactions processed at the branch for the tellers and the Customer service officer and ensuring that call over book is fully signed off in the absence of the customer service manage
- Doing call backs for all the transactions that are delivered by agents of account holders and ensuring that they are posted in the system.
- Preparations of proofs for the branch to ensure that all the accounts maintained at the branch are properly reconciled and no mis-postings are done on any GL.
- Preparation of the Risk Control self-assessment report and identifying all the risks that affect the branch and stating the period in which to resolve them.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by my superviso
INTERN –ANTI CORRUPTION COALITON UGANDA 14 JUN 2011 – 20 AUG2011
- Preparation of cash book and Balance sheet and there after submission to the account for review.
- Data entry. Ensuring that Invoices with corresponding expenses are entered into the system for easy reconciliation at end of month.
- Stock countin Checking for the serial numbers of all the organizational assets like chairs, tables computers, and ensuring they are recorded and noting down the status whether in good condition or whether there is need to replace them.
- Working at the reception and attending to all the incoming calls and ensuring that all the calls that are to be forwarded are forwarded to the respective peopl
- Data analysis. Analyzing the data that is recorded into the Organizations system with the corresponding hard copy documents and ensuring that there is no discrepancy.
- Preparation of budgets for employees who are to travel for work purposes. Submission of the budgets prepared to the accountant to prepare dispatch of the money needed for the budget.
- Prepare invoices for payment, obtaining approvals and budget codes from relevant budget holders. Ensuring that all the invoices that are given are properly filed in their rightful order to enable easy reconciliation at end of month.
- Maintain filing systems for accounting documents and vouchers. Going through all the files to ensure that proper filing has been done and that they are in orde
- Perform bank reconciliations for office accounts and analyze and also prepare monthly review of bank reconciliations of field accounts.
- Ensure proper files, both hard and soft copies, are maintained to support all transactions processe
- Maintaining and organizing the filing system for Administration Record, distribute and file in Record, distribute and file in an efficient registry and filing system all incoming and Administration Section outgoing correspondence.
- Daily opening of official email, responding to and forwarding mails accordingly for timely service delivery.
- Maintain a proper Filing of all remittance records for reference purposes.
CERTIFICATE OF MERIT BEST OF TELLER OF THE YEAR ECOBANK UGANDA
LANGUANGE SPEAKING WRITING
Hobbies and Interests
I enjoy socializing with my family and friends during my free time. I also like reading
Newspapers and magazines, Watching Sports and Listening to Radio.
Member International Trade Forum 2010-2012
MEMBERSHIP [CLUBS AND INSTITUTES] Institute of Certified Public Accountants
International Trade Forum  [attached to the CV is a certificate of membership
HEAD OPERATIONAL RISK
ECO BANK HEAD OFFICE
HEAD OF TREASURY
ECO BANK HEAD OFFICE
ACHIENG ESTHER SENIOR TAX ADVISOR KPMG UGANDA