+256 774468900/756869900• firstname.lastname@example.org
To me work is all about being your best at all times, staying two steps ahead and that zeal and way of thinking is what keeps me going. I consider myself to be a passionate and hardworking person looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment one that will not only teach me but challenge me as well so that I am able to learn from it, sharpen my skill set and be an asset for the organization that I would be working for.
Uganda Christian University, Kampala Uganda
(2008 – 2011)
Bachelor of Library and Information
Key Skills gained:
• Analytical and conceptual thinking, with a conscientious approach to managing workloads.
• Ability to handle, analyse and interpret complex data, before presenting it back based on the overall analysis made.
• Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through numerous essays and presentations.
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Notable Modules -Computer Literate in; Ms-Power Point, Ms-Excel, Ms-Word and Ms – Access.
St. Mary's Secondary School - Nkozi
(2006 – 2008)
St. Mary's Secondary School -Kitende
(2002 – 2005)
2017 – 2019 Marketing/Sales Manager at great burgers restaurant and kaz events management
Duties held and experience during sales, marketing and events management
• Identifying trendsetter sales and marketing ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locating and proposing potential sales/marketing ideas by contacting potential partners and discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screening potential sales/marketing ideas by analyzing market strategies and deal requirements,
• Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations
• Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Cold calling
• Identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Researching and building relationships with new and old clients
• Setting up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Planning approaches and pitches. Working with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participating in price quotation
• Handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
• Presenting new sales/marketing strategies and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arranging and participating in internal and external client debriefs.
• Attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provides feedback and information on sales, marketing and creative trends.
• Presenting to and consult with mid and senior level management on sales/marketing trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
• Organizing company events by identifying suitable service providers and enabling smooth running of event.
Other work experience
2009 MTN Uganda as a System Analysis and Design
2011 – 2013 Fast track productions, producers of the hostel series in Uganda.
2013 – 2014 Club Venom as Marketing Executive
2014 – 2015 Waikiki bar and lounge, former effendis at Centenary Park as Manager
2015 The Honey lamb, 14th Feb. 2014(event Project, With Events Avenue as Marketing and events coordinator.
2015 – 2016 Vino bar and lounge, Arua town as Manager and marketing manager
2016 – 2017 the coffee shop series, Vision Group for Urban TV as an Actor and post production marketing team.
2017 Done 2 MTN adverts as a lead Actor and director
2019 Sales manager at g05 packaging
Skills and Attributes
•Have attention to detail and high
level of accuracy
•Good communication skills (oral and
•Analytical and Problems Solving skills
•Have sensitivity to confidential matter s
•Good research abilities
•High level of professionalism
•Neat personal appearance
•Good Interpersonal skills
•Typing Speed 80 wpm
•Possess cultural awareness and
•Able to demonstrate sound work ethics
•Honest and trustworthy
•Ability to work long hours
•Great time management skills
Miss Munyana Solaire
FAST TRACK PRODUCTIONS
Mr. Kasule Andrew
GREAT BURGERS RESTAURANT
Mr Kazibwe Robert