Non-Consultancy Services for the Restoration and Maintenance of 250Ha of the CFRs in Mabira. Ref Number: MWE/ NCONS/18-19/00162
Ministry of Water & Environment
8th April, 2019
1. The Ministry of Water & Environment has allocated funds to be used
for the acquisition of
- Non-Consultancy Services for the Restoration and Maintenance of 250Ha of the CFRs in Mabira. Ref Number: MWE/ NCONS/18-19/00162
- Non-Consultancy Services for Restoration and Maintenance of the 200 Ha of the Protection Zone of the River Nile Banks. Ref Number: MWE/NCONS/18-19/00164
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, Regulations 2014 and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm on working days.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address (7a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 100,000 (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand Only). The method of payment will be by bank advice form that may be obtained from the Accounts Section at the Ministry of Water and Environment. Payment can be made in any bank and the payment details presented to the Procurement and Disposal Unit before obtaining a copy of the bidding document.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7(c) at or before 11:00am (Local Time) on 8th April, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX: 15,000,000= (Fifteen Million Shillings Only) for Non-Consultancy Services for Restoration and Maintenance
of the 200 Ha of the Protection Zone of the River Nile Banks and UGX: 7,000,000= (Seven Million Shillings Only) for Non-Consultancy Services for the restoration and maintenance of 250Ha of the CFRs in Mabira Bid securities must be valid until 6th November, 2019. Late bids
shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d) at 11:30am
7. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Ministry of Water and Environment, The Procurement & Disposal Unit, Ground Floor,
(b) Documents will be issued from: The Procurement & Disposal Unit, Ground Floor
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Ministry of Water & Environment, Plot 3-7 Kabalega Crescent Road, (Procurement & Disposal Unit).
(d) Address of bid opening: Ministry of Water & Environment, Procurement & Disposal Unit, Ground floor