- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Supply and Delivery of a Station Wagon not exceeding 3000cc
Financial Intelligence Authority
11th July, 2020.
1. The Financial Intelligence Authority has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Motor Vehicles
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles as below
Brief Description of Supplies and Related Service: Supply and Delivery of a Station Wagon not exceeding 3000cc
Unit of Measure: Unit
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in
the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders
4. interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 7 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of
Uganda Shillings 100,000.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7 by at or before 1 1:00am on the 11th July, 2020.
Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 at 12:00 noon on the 11th July, 2020.
7.Documents may be inspected at: Financial Intelligence Authority,
Rwenzori Towers, Wing B, 4th Floor, Plot 6, Nakasero Road,
Procurement and Disposal Unit
The Planned Procurement Schedule (subject to changes} is as follows:
a. Publish bid notice: 9th June. 2020
b. Bid closing date: 11th July, 2020.
c. Evaluation process: Within 2 days after bid closure
d. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice: Immediately after approval of Evaluation Report and award of contract by Contracts 'Committee