Talent Development Manager
Deadline of this Job:
05 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop and manage employees' talents in line with TotalEnergies' vison, mission and ambition
• Define each employee’s professional development goals and lead appropriate actions to implement necessary interventions such as job evaluations, training, coaching, etc.
• Lead the Individual Career Review initiative and conduct career assessments
• Manage the affiliates internal mobility program
• Manage the recruitment process in compliance with group policies and in line with organization needs
• Ensure integrity, transparency, and fairness of the internal mobility process and play a role in decision making.
• Challenge and develop managers/business managers in their role as manager-coach
• Manage staff performance reviews program
• Manage the training and development cycle of staff
• Manage the Training budget
• Implement HR policies relating to employee development and ensure compliance with those policies.
• Serve as the HR contact person for team managers
• Manage all talent development activities
• At least 8 years of successful experience in HR management with a minimum of two years in a Training and Development role
• Strong ability to work independently and strategically with good listening skills and innovative solutions
• Proven Human Resources management, administrative, communication, and interpersonal relations skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.