- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
2 Branch Coordinators
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
29 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Kapchorwa & Nakapiripirit Branches The overall job purpose: Responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures. .
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
• Sales and recruitment target achievement.
• Sourcing for new business in the branch.
• Ensure 95% collection rates.
• Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
• Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
• Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree in a relevant field.
Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline: 29th February 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.