- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
2 Branch Coordinators
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
29 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Kapchorwa & Nakapiripirit Branches The overall job purpose: Responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures. .
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
• Sales and recruitment target achievement.
• Sourcing for new business in the branch.
• Ensure 95% collection rates.
• Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
• Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
• Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree in a relevant field.
Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline: 29th February 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
An email alert was shared with subscribers on 20th February 2020. You can view it here if you missed it. Alerts make it easier to search for jobs. Many times the alert goes into your Gmail Promotions Tab instead of the Primary Tab, so make sure you check the Promotions Tab every Tuesday and Thursday.
If you want it to always appear in the Primary Tab, you can follow these 4 quick steps on your phone:
On Desktop or Computer, just hold down the email using the left click button and drag it to the Primary Tab.