- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
2Corporate Sales Executive – Asset Finance Tracking
Jobs at:Strategic Engagement
Deadline of this Job:
16 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Strategic Engagement is sourcing for a result driven Corporate Sales Executive – Asset Tracking for her client in the Tech, Travel and Logistics Company. The company owes her success to her creative, determined, dependable and enterprising people and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Corporate Sales Executive as per the requirements below.
Job title Corporate Sales Executive – Asset Finance Tracking
Reports to Operations Manager
The Corporate Sales Executives will be responsible providing a complete and appropriate solutions for our business to business customer in order to boast top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and skills
• You must be motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
• 1-2 Years’ experience in a similar role.
• Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
• Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work, and life in general
• Creative, innovative, and assertive
• Adaptability to change.
• Basic presentation skills
• Integrity – Fulfilling commitments.
• Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.