- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
2 Packaging Operator
Jobs at:Nile Breweries Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2020
Date Posted: Saturday, February 01, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nile Breweries Limited, the leading beverage company in Uganda and subsidiary of ABInBev the leading brewing group in the world seeks to recruit a highly motivated, results oriented and dynamic candidate for the post below. Our Africa zone dream is to be the most aspirational company in Africa, one which grows a lot, is super-efficient, which everyone loves to work for and, very importantly, makes a positive difference in society :
Job Title: Packaging Operator
Reports to: Team Leader
Duty Station: Jinja
Number of openings: 2
To safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness .
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Operating equipment and manage associated processes & performance in packaging
• Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
• Interpret and implement production plan for shift
• Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
• Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
• Ensure process quality and productivity
• Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
• Complete Team room administration as required
• Contribute to self-development
• Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
• Use QFR's (As per triggers)
• Complete 5 WHY's (As per triggers) with relevant team members
• Contribute towards AB reports as required
• Conduct autonomous operations (Clean, Inspect, Tag, Repair).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Preferably; a degree in Electrical engineering or a related field
• Min: Ordinary diploma in Electrical engineering or a related field.
• At least 1 year working experience preferably in a Foods and Beverages Industry
• Must be hardworking
• Honest and self-motivated
• Ability to work in shifts.
• Must be dynamic & a good team Player
• High integrity and attention to detail
• Dreams big, is curious and bold
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 1 year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs, which should include details of an active e-mail address, current position, Certificate/testimonials and email /telephone contacts of three (3) referees to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th February 2020 by 5;00pm.
Nile Breweries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
1) Indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
2) Internal candidates should notify their line manager
3) All applications should be on mail.
People Business Partner / Supply Lead,
Nile Breweries Ltd, Jinja Plant,
P.O Box 762,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.