2 Project Accountant
Deadline of this Job:
Friday 7th June, 2019
Date Posted: 27th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC is a global leader in creating large-scale opportunities for the poor. Founded in Bangladesh in 1972, it is now one of the world's largest development organizations, touching the lives of an estimated 138 million people in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. For more information please visit BRAC’s website, www.brac.net. BRAC Uganda invites suitably qualified Ugandan and international applicants to fill up the following available vacant positions.
Department: Finance & Accounting
Job Title: Project Accountant
Job Location: Country Office-Nsambya
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bank I Fund Reconciliations.
• Monthly Financial Reports
• Recommend the Transfer of expenses into and out of Projects.
• Compute and Submit tax and Payroll related expenses.
• Analyze the budgets against Actual Expenditures.
• Review supplier’s invoices and billings.
Minimum qualification and Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance & Accounting or a related field (Testimonials will not be allowed).
• ACCA, CPA or a related will be added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 year experience in projects or NGO Accounting.
• Very good Computer skills.
• Comparison of manual procedures & automated procedures
• Good interpersonal skills & Communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 year
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their Application & CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject must be the name of the position applied for strictly.
Only complete applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Friday 7th June, 2019.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer