2 Regional Sales Managers
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region..
• Sourcing for new business in the region.
• Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
• In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
• Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
• Sales Management Skills of Direct Sales; Recruitment; Promotional Skills; Account Management; Customer Service; and Entrepreneurship.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
• Leadership and supervisory skills
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 28th February 2021
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.