2 Relationship Officers-Logbook Finance Product
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITION: Relationship Officer-Logbook Finance Product (2 Positions)
COMPANY: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
LOCATION: Head Office, Kampala
The overall job purpose: Effective & efficient communication with customers to achieve customer satisfaction, timely loan repayments and repeat business. .
• Develop and oversee relationships with clients to ensure top level service is provided to clients.
• Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout range of services and products.
• Consistent and frequent communication with clients providing complete, concise account information and guidance.
• Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
• Design and implement techniques for educating old and new customers on the benefits of existing and new products or services.
• Ensure assigned portfolio is performing as per company’s set targets.
• Ensure retention of customers with at least 40% of repeat business from assigned portfolio.
• Ensure collections performance target of 90% and above for your portfolio
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
• 1-2 years proven experience in Debt Collection preferably in a Financial Institution.
• Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
• Computer knowledge.
• Customer Care Experience.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 20th October 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.