20 Team Leaders
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The overall job purpose: Responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring achievement of set monthly sales targets.
• Recruitment and retention of Sales Representatives.
• Carrying out training for Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring productivity of Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring improvement in earnings for Sales Representatives.
• In charge of welfare for Sales Representatives.
• Coordinating marketing activities for the team.
• Carrying out collection roles for the area under supervision.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com,
Deadline: 28th February 2021
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.