- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
21 Secondary School Trained Teacher (A Level)
Jobs at:Windle International Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
08 April 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda (WTU) is a registered international NGO whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity. WIU has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996. in partnership with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR), WIU seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions that exist in Rhino Camp Refugee Settlement- Arua District.
Job title: Secondary School Trained Teacher
Reports to: Head teacher
No. of Posts/Subjects: 21 Posts
• Biology/ Chemistry
• Physics/ Mathematics
• Computer Studies .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Intuitively prepares the schemes of work and lesson plans in line with approved curriculum on termly, weekly and daily basis.
• Conducts lessons and remedial work according to the set timetable.
• Actively participates in the process of continuous assessment and evaluation of learners.
• Keeps and maintains class records / inventory (Registers, records of work, progress reports and equipment.)
• Actively engage in co-curricular activities.
• Guides and counsels’ learners.
• Performs any other duty as assigned by the relevant authority.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should preferably hold a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Education
• Must be duly registered with the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology.
• Should be ready to work with minimum supervision and meet the daily task timelines of submitting assignments.
• At least one (1) year of relevant professional experience preferred.
Job Education: Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Education
Job Experience: one (1) year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed curriculum Vitae, three referees and copies of their relevant academic and professional documents addressed to the Human Resource Administrator Windle International Uganda.
NB: For online applications, send your application letter, Curriculum Vitae and academic documents in one pdf file to email@example.com.
The Human Resource Administrator, Windle International Uganda, Rhino Camp Refugee Settlement Field Office.
“Whilst all applications will be assessed strictly on individual merit, Windle International Uganda is an equal opportunities and corruption intolerant employer. We actively welcome all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.”'
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.