- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
3 EO - Test Development (Primary)
Jobs at:Uganda National Examinations Board
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2020
Date Posted: Monday, March 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: EO - Test Development (Primary) - 3 positions
Responsible to: SEO - Test Development (Primary)
Responsible for: EO. None
Salary Scale: EB 5
Purpose of the job:
To carry out field implementation and support coordination of activities relating to Item development of PLE examinations in accordance with the laid down regulations. .
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying and training PLE item writers in close collaboration with the Senior Examinations Officer.
• Ensuring reliability and validity of the items set. .
• Conducting moderation meetings
• Compiling the moderated test items into draft question papers.
• Supervising the type setting of the PLE draft question papers.
• Proof reading the typed PLE question papers.
• Analyzing, compiling and typesetting reports on work of candidates at PLE.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Hons Bachelor's degree in either primary methods education or Arts /Sciences with a post graduate diploma in primary methods education or the equivalent.
• Registered teacher with at least 3 years of teaching experience. .
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in examinations management or related work in a reputable educational institution.
• Good coordination skills.
• Knowledge and experience in examinations management, .
• Good communications and interpersonal relations.
• Computer literate especially in word processing, and spreadsheets.
• High degree of confidentiality and integrity
Terms of Service: Permanent
Age limit: 35 - 45 years
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All eligible candidates should submit their applications with detailed CVs, copies of academic transcripts and certificates, telephone contacts and addresses of three referees in hard spit's the delivered to the address below OR submit in soft form at email@example.com , NOT LATER THAN 5:00 pm of Friday 20 March 2020.
The Executive Secretary
Uganda National Examinations Board
Plot 35 Martyrs way - Ntinda
PO Box 7066 - KAMPALA
*NB: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.